🔎 Information New Player Guide & Info

zTrojj

When i just joined the server i didnt know anything at all
I’m a really new player and i just think that this will also help alot of players that are also new to this server or to the game overall.

~ Please feel free to add stuff since it will help everyone! This took me a while to make but all extra info is welcome!~

:monkeypleased::monkeysad::monkeycrying:
1693358919355.png

Pressing that button in ur inventory opens ur storage (bank)
It can only be opened in: World, Chrono, Lothranis & Momaganon

The second button is a catshop to sell stuff.
1693359043338.png
1693359047066.png

The third button is a shop u can also only open in: World, Chrono, Lothranis & Momaganon. Just like ur storage (bank)

1693359077294.png

The fourth button is ur mail. Thats where u get your rewards, your auction wins, your promo codes and if people send u a e-mail or some stuff/money through the mail.
1693359202144.png
1693359211993.png

The last two buttons is just to note or un-note 10m’s of silver u have

1693359235785.png

Sign in rewards, Every day u can ‘’sign in’’ for a reward. I didnt know that so i missed out on free stuff every day.
1693359263107.png

The Illusion stone is at all major city’s and u can teleport to any instance u opened and can enter.
1693359333331.png
1693359329717.png
1693359314167.png

Hover with your mouse on the different wine’s and u will see for which instance it is.

At Perfect Blessing u can buff yourself. Easier then finding a whole party to give you buffs. It can be found in all major city’s. (Also in The Silver Pool )
For Level 30-90 it costs 10.000 coins

For level 90+ it costs 100.000 coins

1693359451932.png
1693359485057.png
1693359487793.png
1693359488468.png

Also dont forget to claim these unique rewards whenever it turns yellow
At the classic market u can do things like
Adding sockets to equipment

Refine Equipment & Bind equipment
Reset ur stats & Imbue soulgems
And some more stuff Makes it easy for people to do loads of stuff at one NPC

1693359817756.png

This is Chuck and Pique, There is a whole detailed guide about them.
You can do a daily trivia quest with one of the two NPC's

Click on the link below for all the information and a cheat sheet.

https://pw136.com/forums/threads/chuck-pique-guide-answers.51/
1693359850567.png

This is the Bounty Hunter (250,648) - (554, 653) there are daily quests given by the Head Hunter. U can get them upward of level 40, The higher u get the harder they will be aswell. They give really good EXP and rewards. So u should do them every day.
1693360067000.png

This is Li Mengpai. (532, 642) Eventually when u reach a ‘’higher level’’ he will give u the quest ‘’ Paperclip for villa’’
The only thing u have to do is talk to around 20 people to finish this quest. Pretty straightforward

1693360138998.png

This is Tu Heng. (533, 646) She will ask u to buy 5 shards and bring it to Craftsman Li
(559, 683) then u just wait 10 minutes and the daily quest is done.
Be sure to check exactly what stones u need to buy! Since it switches every 10 to 20 levels!
1693360188387.png

This is Elder of the Streams. (131, 858) He will give u the quest ‘’ Patrol the streams’’ Its pretty straightforward.
U click on the coordinates and kill the boss, and u repeat that untill the quest is done.
1693360229307.png

This is Sharp Spear Kwei Foo. (128, 861) Every day u can buy a Treasure Map
1693360269649.png
from him and do it.
( It is recommended that u save them all and do them on a x2 event ) for more drops & EXP.
1693360292729.png

This is Jewelcraftsman Ni. (152, 817) He will give u the quest South barrier village crisis.
Its a pretty easy and straightforward quest, everyone should be able to finish it easily.
1693360314952.png

This is the Untamed Warrior. (251, 724) He will give u the quest Delicious Soup.
Its also a pretty easy and straightforward quest, everyone should be able to finish it easily.
1693360354417.png

This is Ping Juyan. (150,958) And she will give u the quest '' The Memory.
Its a pretty easy and straightforward quest, everyone should be able to finish it easily.
- Gathering the Icewind Flowers might take a bit but just watch a video or something <3

1693390575631.png

This is Khatru Pup. He sends you to the cube of fate where u can win 2 Rotating Cog of Fate’s every day.
U need 30 of them for a cube necklace. For all the information about every room in the cube u can check this detailed guide!

https://pwi.fandom.com/wiki/Cube_of_Fate#
1693360382293.png

Daily there are events, And week/monhtly there are code’s u can use to get free stuff for ur account. Sometimes the gift u get is ‘’ Perfect coins’’ You can exchange ‘’Perfect coins’’ here for free rewards like mounts, flyers and all sorts of other stuff like for example a groom pack or bride back.

1693360457315.png

How to marry with someon

1693360498593.png

In order to get married, you must meet the following conditions:
· The couple must be composed of a male and a female character.
· Both characters must be at least level 20 in order to be given the quest.
· The male character will need to open the Groom Pack and the female character will need to open the Bride Pack. Both packs are bought from the Boutique with gold/event gold, or u can exchange Perfect coins / Token of best luck for them . Have at least 5 inventory slots available when opening the packs to obtain all the items.
· The couple must be in a squad together with no additional members. Any other users present in the squad will disqualify you from the marriage process.
Now that both users are ready to get married, simply click on the Eldest Matchmaker NPC located at (523 656) at West Archosaur and select "Quest Related". Each user will need to complete the "Matrimony" quest. For males they will need to turn in the "Stamp of Eternity" and the females will need to turn in "Silk of Eternity". These items are provided in your associated marriage packs.

Once both sides have completed the quest the current squad leader will then proceed to finalize the union by speaking to the Eldest Matchmaker one more time. The final part of the quest is also called "Matrimony" so at this point all you need to do is complete it is to have the Squad leader speak to the Matchmaker again to complete the quest.

Promo Codes u receive or see that are free can be put here in ‘’control panel’’ then ‘’main’’
press on picture to go there
1693360594016.png
WORKING CODES: ----> JANUARY-2024

Some general information:
1693360699124.png
This is a tab. They give u extra rewards when used in the specific dungeons and when u kill the specific bosses. (like event silver) and on higher levels even better rewards like Treasures worth 1.5-2m.
1693360722487.png
This is a Apocalypse page. U will need 20 of them & a medium ink acquire a skill book.
1693360736166.png
This is a Page of Fate. U will need 30 of them to combine them into a advanced skill book.
1693360761426.png
This is a Mysterious Page. U need 50 of them to exchange it at the PW Boutique agent for a ‘’random’’ skill book.
1693360766415.png
These are Do-all-cards and dice tickets. U will need this ( & silver ) to clear the ‘’cube of fate’’
1693360770904.png
This is a Mirage Celestone. U can use it to refine equipment or to trade it for dice tickets in the cube of fate.
This is a Mystical Tome Page & Mystical Tome Fragment.
1693360775741.png
U will need both of them to make tome’s at the nature forge in 1k streams.

1693360786168.png
This is a Perfect Token Of Luck. U can exchange at any BW Boutique agent for a gift.

24722.png
This is a Perfect Token Of Best Luck.
U can exchange at any BW Boutique agent for a gift.

1693362721781.png
This is a Perfect Treasure. U can open it and gamble for a potential reward or sell it for 1.7-2m
1693360792411.png
This is a Attendence Sheet. U get them every day with a ‘’roll call’’ if ur active. I usually get around 4 a day. U can trade them in for some stuff at the PW School Teacher (552, 651)

1693364304866.png
Do you think shittt.. I dont have enough space in my inventory/bank? or even my pet bag? The inventory & bank extension only costs 500k! Also the pet cage costs 500k and u can have +8 spaces for the inv and bank and +1 for the pet one!
Bank/Inventory u have to bring it to the banker and for the cage u bring it to Pet Manager.

3366.png
1693362430638.png
1693362433290.png
1693362436654.png

Do -> NOT <- throw these Celestones away! They are really valuable. I already made that mistake......

:pigcry: :monkeycrying: :tigerweep::tigercrying::monkeytears::pigtears::tigerweep::pigcry::monkeycrying:

Hopefully this helps a bit! Have fun ;3
1693362948757.png

Attachments

• 1693359156902.png
    1693359156902.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 1693359176705.png
    1693359176705.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 1693359184954.png
    1693359184954.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 1693360109677.png
    1693360109677.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 251
  • 1693390506031.png
    1693390506031.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 232
  • 1693390507099.png
    1693390507099.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 258
Last edited:

zTrojj

Made this because i was really confused in the beginning when i started to play and i didnt know all these things. For many people its maybe really easy but for noobs like me i guess its valuable information haha :monkeylaugh: :monkeypleased:

Keira

Nice work, really help for new player. Btw, how to get gold easily? I do normal hunt and do the Quest, but it's kinda hard to get 500K gold to buy storage ext.

zTrojj

Nice work, really help for new player. Btw, how to get gold easily? I do normal hunt and do the Quest, but it's kinda hard to get 500K gold to buy storage ext.
Well spending real money helps alot, Also just picking up everything, Selling stuff people want etc.. Kinda same as in every pw.

Whoopsy

Thank you SO much for doing this!

Helped a fellow noobie a lot. Glad you did this post and i got to read this.
So.. the Celestones... Just how expensive are they and what are they for :tigersweat:

zTrojj

Thank you SO much for doing this!

Helped a fellow noobie a lot. Glad you did this post and i got to read this.
So.. the Celestones... Just how expensive are they and what are they for :tigersweat:
U mean the Mirage Celestones? --> U can use it to refine equipment or to trade it for dice tickets in the cube of fate.
Also to be fair i kinda quit the game so... ( Not sure about the price tbh at the moment ) I want to play again but not sure when i will again xp

Whoopsy

Oh.. Well maybe you will get a chance to come back soon.
And i meant the Celestone fragments at the bottom of guide :tigeremb:

zTrojj

Oh.. Well maybe you will get a chance to come back soon.
And i meant the Celestone fragments at the bottom of guide :tigeremb:
I think u need them to make mirage celestones or something, not sure anymore tho soz
& Yeah maybe i will come back why not

Kazuu

hi there, i'm just startin the game and currently confused on whre to find the token of honor to make some armor, just did the fb19 using the token but didnt get the token? or i'm doing it wrong? can u help?

Dream

GM
Staff member
Administrator
Game Master
hi there, i'm just startin the game and currently confused on whre to find the token of honor to make some armor, just did the fb19 using the token but didnt get the token? or i'm doing it wrong? can u help?
It is available after reaching level 30 and completing cultivation 29.

zTrojj

What Dream said ^ :pigcute:

WayneFall

When i just joined the server i didnt know anything at all
I’m a really new player and i just think that this will also help alot of players that are also new to this server or to the game overall.

~ Please feel free to add stuff since it will help everyone! This took me a while to make but all extra info is welcome!~

:monkeypleased::monkeysad::monkeycrying:
View attachment 343

Pressing that button in ur inventory opens ur storage (bank)
It can only be opened in: World, Chrono, Lothranis & Momaganon

The second button is a catshop to sell stuff.
View attachment 344View attachment 345

The third button is a shop u can also only open in: World, Chrono, Lothranis & Momaganon. Just like ur storage (bank)

View attachment 346

The fourth button is ur mail. Thats where u get your rewards, your auction wins, your promo codes and if people send u a e-mail or some stuff/money through the mail.

The last two buttons is just to note or un-note 10m’s of silver u have

Sign in rewards, Every day u can ‘’sign in’’ for a reward. I didnt know that so i missed out on free stuff every day.

The Illusion stone is at all major city’s and u can teleport to any instance u opened and can enter.
View attachment 356View attachment 355View attachment 354
Hover with your mouse on the different wine’s and u will see for which instance it is.

At Perfect Blessing u can buff yourself. Easier then finding a whole party to give you buffs. It can be found in all major city’s. (Also in The Silver Pool )
For Level 30-90 it costs 10.000 coins

For level 90+ it costs 100.000 coins

View attachment 357
View attachment 358View attachment 359View attachment 360
Also dont forget to claim these unique rewards whenever it turns yellow
At the classic market u can do things like
Adding sockets to equipment

Refine Equipment & Bind equipment
Reset ur stats & Imbue soulgems
And some more stuff Makes it easy for people to do loads of stuff at one NPC

View attachment 361

This is Chuck and Pique, There is a whole detailed guide about them.
You can do a daily trivia quest with one of the two NPC's

Click on the link below for all the information and a cheat sheet.

https://pw136.com/forums/threads/chuck-pique-guide-answers.51/
View attachment 362
This is the Bounty Hunter (250,648) - (554, 653) there are daily quests given by the Head Hunter. U can get them upward of level 40, The higher u get the harder they will be aswell. They give really good EXP and rewards. So u should do them every day.
View attachment 363

This is Li Mengpai. (532, 642) Eventually when u reach a ‘’higher level’’ he will give u the quest ‘’ Paperclip for villa’’
The only thing u have to do is talk to around 20 people to finish this quest. Pretty straightforward

View attachment 365

This is Tu Heng. (533, 646) She will ask u to buy 5 shards and bring it to Craftsman Li
(559, 683) then u just wait 10 minutes and the daily quest is done.
Be sure to check exactly what stones u need to buy! Since it switches every 10 to 20 levels!
View attachment 366

This is Elder of the Streams. (131, 858) He will give u the quest ‘’ Patrol the streams’’ Its pretty straightforward.
U click on the coordinates and kill the boss, and u repeat that untill the quest is done.
View attachment 367

This is Sharp Spear Kwei Foo. (128, 861) Every day u can buy a Treasure Map View attachment 368 from him and do it.
( It is recommended that u save them all and do them on a x2 event ) for more drops & EXP.
View attachment 369

This is Jewelcraftsman Ni. (152, 817) He will give u the quest South barrier village crisis.
View attachment 370

This is the Untamed Warrior. (251, 724) He will give u the quest Delicious Soup.
Its also a pretty easy and straightforward quest, everyone should be able to finish it easily.
View attachment 371

This is Ping Juyan. (150,958) And she will give u the quest '' The Memory.
- Gathering the Icewind Flowers might take a bit but just watch a video or something <3

View attachment 393

This is Khatru Pup. He sends you to the cube of fate where u can win 2 Rotating Cog of Fate’s every day.
U need 30 of them for a cube necklace. For all the information about every room in the cube u can check this detailed guide!

https://pwi.fandom.com/wiki/Cube_of_Fate#
View attachment 372

Daily there are events, And week/monhtly there are code’s u can use to get free stuff for ur account. Sometimes the gift u get is ‘’ Perfect coins’’ You can exchange ‘’Perfect coins’’ here for free rewards like mounts, flyers and all sorts of other stuff like for example a groom pack or bride back.

View attachment 373

How to marry with someon

View attachment 374
In order to get married, you must meet the following conditions:
· The couple must be composed of a male and a female character.
· Both characters must be at least level 20 in order to be given the quest.
· The male character will need to open the Groom Pack and the female character will need to open the Bride Pack. Both packs are bought from the Boutique with gold/event gold, or u can exchange Perfect coins / Token of best luck for them . Have at least 5 inventory slots available when opening the packs to obtain all the items.
· The couple must be in a squad together with no additional members. Any other users present in the squad will disqualify you from the marriage process.
Now that both users are ready to get married, simply click on the Eldest Matchmaker NPC located at (523 656) at West Archosaur and select "Quest Related". Each user will need to complete the "Matrimony" quest. For males they will need to turn in the "Stamp of Eternity" and the females will need to turn in "Silk of Eternity". These items are provided in your associated marriage packs.

Once both sides have completed the quest the current squad leader will then proceed to finalize the union by speaking to the Eldest Matchmaker one more time. The final part of the quest is also called "Matrimony" so at this point all you need to do is complete it is to have the Squad leader speak to the Matchmaker again to complete the quest.

Promo Codes u receive or see that are free can be put here in ‘’control panel’’ then ‘’main’’
press on picture to go there
View attachment 375
WORKING CODES: ----> JANUARY-2024

Some general information:
View attachment 376 This is a tab. They give u extra rewards when used in the specific dungeons and when u kill the specific bosses. (like event silver) and on higher levels even better rewards like Treasures worth 1.5-2m.
View attachment 377 This is a Apocalypse page. U will need 20 of them & a medium ink acquire a skill book.
View attachment 378 This is a Page of Fate. U will need 30 of them to combine them into a advanced skill book.
View attachment 379 This is a Mysterious Page. U need 50 of them to exchange it at the PW Boutique agent for a ‘’random’’ skill book.
View attachment 380 These are Do-all-cards and dice tickets. U will need this ( & silver ) to clear the ‘’cube of fate’’
View attachment 381 This is a Mirage Celestone. U can use it to refine equipment or to trade it for dice tickets in the cube of fate.
This is a Mystical Tome Page & Mystical Tome Fragment.
View attachment 382 U will need both of them to make tome’s at the nature forge in 1k streams.

View attachment 383 This is a Perfect Token Of Luck. U can exchange at any BW Boutique agent for a gift.

24722.png
This is a Perfect Token Of Best Luck.
U can exchange at any BW Boutique agent for a gift.

View attachment 388 This is a Perfect Treasure. U can open it and gamble for a potential reward or sell it for 1.7-2m
View attachment 384 This is a Attendence Sheet. U get them every day with a ‘’roll call’’ if ur active. I usually get around 4 a day. U can trade them in for some stuff at the PW School Teacher (552, 651)

View attachment 390 Do you think shittt.. I dont have enough space in my inventory/bank? or even my pet bag? The inventory & bank extension only costs 500k! Also the pet cage costs 500k and u can have +8 spaces for the inv and bank and +1 for the pet one!
Bank/Inventory u have to bring it to the banker and for the cage u bring it to Pet Manager.

3366.png
View attachment 385View attachment 386View attachment 387

Do -> NOT <- throw these Celestones away! They are really valuable. I already made that mistake......

:pigcry: :monkeycrying: :tigerweep::tigercrying::monkeytears::pigtears::tigerweep::pigcry::monkeycrying:

Hopefully this helps a bit! Have fun ;3
View attachment 389
Where's the guide to leveling?

lordshenlu0

Hi, i can't find the options to pay 500k gold to the banker? where is the options? i found only quest that need extension stone